We provide comprehensive printed circuit board assembly services, from concept origination and design all the way through CAD creation and manufacturing. Our advanced services also include circuit layout improvement and Gerber coding.
At TCS Electronics, Inc., we offer several circuit board constructions, ranging from flexible and surface mount board assembly to multilayer and plated-through-hole (PTH). We can also custom-build our products to come equipped with up to twenty board layers with a maximum measurement of 16X14 inches in length and width, and 0.09 inches in thickness.
Offering both lead and lead free applications, all of our printed circuit board assemblies are ISO and ITAR certified, and have consistently met the needs of diverse industries, including automotive, electronics, communications, manufacturing, and medical. We invite you to contact TCS Electronics, Inc. to learn more about our premium printed circuit board assemblies or any of our secondary service options, which include cutting, design, conformal coating, destructive testing, and high-speed machining.
TCS Electronics utilizes the Universal Advantis Series featuring:
- Lightning head to optimize speed across many placements.
- Multi-function flex head handling the full spectrum of components from chips to 150x150x25mm odd form components.
- Intelligent feeders with offline setup and bar-coding to minimize setup and change over time.
- NPI module to increase first piece runs and minimize start up time.
0201 and 01005 capabilities.
- Linear Motor Positioning System for increased speed and accuracy.
What it means for our customers:
- Increased quality and faster turn times.
- Ability to grow with the customer to supply them with all of their manufacturing needs.